Martin City Golf Complex
Advanced Group Instruction
This instructional series is designed as a follow-up program to our Beginner Group Golf Classes. The main objective of this program is to transition each player confidently and correctly onto the golf course. The instruction will be more focused to each individual with class size being only 3 players. The teaching module includes 6 hours of player development scheduled into 2 separate two hour clinics and one 9 hole playing lesson with your instructor.
This program is ideal for the player who is ready to hit the course and establish their game.
Key Learning Areas:
- Short Game Development With Situational Application to the Course
- Greenside Bunker Play
- Building Touch and Feel for Short Game
- Video Analysis of Full Swing
- Full Swing Fundamental Checkpoints
- Proper Swing Mechanics
- Shot Selection and Alignment With Situational Application to the Course
- Routines and Strategy
- On Course Situational Application of Safety, Rules, and Etiquette
This program does not have a preset schedule. We build the schedule to suit each group of 3 players. Ideally, a group would complete the program in 3 weeks.
$175 per player
*Players are responsible for their own on-course green and cart fees.
*Players must have their own equipment.
*Prepayment of fee required to guarantee your spot.